Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baptism May 2nd

Mitch and I finally got around to having Adrian Baptized, when I finally got the ball rolling it was during lent and we had to wait until after Easter. There are so many babies getting baptized at Assumption Church in Granger I picked a Sat. night, May 2nd. Grandma Harden came down to Polk City Sat. morning to help with Adrian and the cleaning. We also had to get the pulled pork sandwiches ready for 20 people. Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day out, we couldn't of had better weather. The baptism went great, Adrian was really tired with all the people and she missed her afternoon nap, she did have a mini melt down in church but she did wait until after she was christened. Sat. night was pretty rough, with Adrian being sooo tired and you know what happens with a baby who is overly tired, they don't sleep good.
Adrian did good with the water, she didn't even cry!



This pic was taken after church and after Adrian had her mini melt down, so she was down for the count.
Adrian with her God Parents, Jamie Harden & Mark Newel. As you can see that darn camera flash gets Adrian everytime.
Aunt Jamie & Grandma Harden

Everyone enjoying the great food!
I think this was Adrian's favorite gift, especially
the wrapping!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again . . . I love the pics!! I just think it is sooo cute with Mitch hold his baby girl with that big daddy grin on his face. I hope I can see that with Dave if we ever have a girl.

Kimmers