Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Teething...Weekend Fun...9 mo. Appt. Update!

Yes, I know it has been a long time since I have updated the blog...busy..busy! So, as a way to multi-task I am lumping together a few different blog postings. As you can see Adrian below is gnawing on a frozen wash cloth, her top front tooth finally broke through yesterday, but the one right next to it is soon to follow.

I just love this pic since you can see her pearly whites so nice!

I finally bought some summer pjs, on clearance at gap, sz. 12-18 months so hopefully they fit for the rest of the summer. Instead of Ariel...it's Adrian the little Mermaid!!


Last weekend was Polk City Days, here we are at the parade. Not a great pic of Adrian, I was holding out the camera. I think we have adequate eye protection!!

Candy...Candy...I want Candy!! Actually, mommy and aunt Jamie want candy!

Adrian had her 9 mo. doctors appt. yesterday. I took this pic when we got back, as you can tell she was exhausted! Adrian's stats--
HC: holding steady at 50%
Height: 28.25 (80%)
Weight: 19.5 lbs. (60%)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the little ladybug. Her bed is all clean and ready for her. Went into the blog to see her at the gate and surprise! More pictures. See you Thurs.
G-Ma

Amanda and Scott said...

Cute pics. She looks so fashionable at the parade. We will have to set up a play date soon.
PS- I really hope Adrian did not weigh 29 lbs at her 9 month appt, that is more than Preston weighed!