Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kamden's Birthday!!

Sat. Mitch, Adrian, and I headed over to the Smith Residence for Mr. Kamden's 1 year b-day. We attempted to get a pic of the 3 babies with Rachel (well, not babies so much any more!)
which wasn't easy.

I love this pic! Preston you make me smile!! I was trying to get a picture of Adrian playing with the Iowa Football and pop there goes Preston. Such BIG blue eyes!

Snack Time! They liked playing this the containers more than eating.

Kamden with lots of new balls to play with!!


2 comments:

Amanda and Scott said...

I love that picture too Jenn! He always seems to do that....cause he wants to grab the camera! I am so glad we got to hang out with you and Adrian at the party. Preston needs some friends and they played pretty well together!

Rachel Smith said...

HA!! That pic made me laugh out loud :) He really wanted that camera!