Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cell Phone Pics

Below are some random pics I have taken over the last couple of weeks on my phone and I wanted to make sure to get them documented on the blog.

This was taken last night...Lawson has started doing this and will rock back and forth. Crawling is right around the corner for him.
This past weekend I decided to dust off my old curlers from high school and try them out on Adrian. At first she didn't look to thrilled :)  

I wish I had that hair!
This is Adrian's 3rd dentist cleaning and she does just wonderful there!
Lawson can sit up pretty good for not quite 6 mos. Every now and then he will lose his balance and fall over though.
I babysat Tatum back in August...this was our walk to the park. And yes I did carry Lawson in my Baby Bjorn :)
Adrian and her cousin Tatum at the park

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Looks like some cheeks need to be kissed.
Love,
Grandma R