Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Top Ten of 2013

With the start of 2014, I wanted to document our families Top Ten of 2013. These are a combination of changes for the family and things we are thankful for.

1. Lawson being born into our family (April 2nd)
2. Our health, especially the kids, so thankful I have healthy kids!
3. Sold our house in Polk City
4. The feeling/realization of our family being complete now that we have little Lawson (no more kids:)
5. I got a new more flexible job in September (almost 8 yrs w/ Nationwide)
6. Mitch started a new job with Sears late Aug
7. Moved to Ankeny into a rental townhouse
8.  Became van owners...never thought that day would come!
9. Adrian's: "Thankful for everything (friends, family, God, clouds, teachers, Grandma, Grandpa, Nick, Tony, Joe, princesses, my brother, Dad, letters)"
10. Lawson's (this is my guess): Bottles, kisses, big sister, comfy pants, a soft crib sheet, mom and dad who have unconditional love, bathtime, daycare toys & friends.

Below are various picture from my cell phone from fall/winter:
Dec. 28th 2013
 Christmas morning
 Adrian before her 5 year Birthday with Lawson in front of Grandpa's motorcycle
The only picture taken of Adrian in jeans (probably 2 years)
 Snowman building with Grandpa Harden
 Lawson and his new deer from Santa
  Hanging out at the house in Rockford
 The weather was perfect for sledding, however I found out that Lawson does not enjoy being out in the snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was just tired that day. I bet he'll like it if we go out again.
Nice pics.
Love,
Grandma Rollie