Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Week 38

Doctor's Appointment Update:

Well I'm now 38 weeks and 2 days! I had my weekly appt. today, I am dilated 1-2 and effaced 70%. I was nice to hear no weight gain from last week, so I think I have plateaued off.


I am enjoying being off work. Yesterday I ran some errands and relaxed. Today, I got the base & car seat installed. I feel like you need an engineering degree to install the seat, so I called the Polk City Police and they are going to come over tonight to check the car seat to make sure it is installed properly. I've read nearly 85% of people install the car seat improperly, so this should give me peace of mind.

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Good idea!! We had the Waukee Fire Dept check ours and we found out that we had it totally wrong!! It's good to know that now he's 'officialy' safe!

Shouldn't be much longer - can't wait to finally meet a little girl :)