Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

The Noel family had a busy weekend, Sat. Aunt Jamie and I ran a cross country 5 mile race out at Easter Lake in Des Moines, which we both survived together in 48 mins. Then I took little miss Adrian for a walk to Subway so mommy could get some lunch. Sat. night we enjoyed watching our Ten Commandments with Charlton H. "Moses", however we only made it to about 9:30pm and then we were all asleep. Sunday morning Adrian slept in until 6:30am so we decided to skip the 8am mass and go to the 10am mass. We had to take advantage of the later morning, normally Adrian gets up at 5am like clock work! Adrian did so good during church she enjoyed the music and looking at all of the people and lights. I took a few pics before church on Sunday. I love Adrian's dress she is also going to get some of her 6mo. pics taken in it next week. After church we went over to Uncle Joe's house for Easter dinner with his family.
Adrian has been doing really good with eating her baby food, we are now down to only getting
3 1/2 bottles of formula a day and the rest is food.

Adrian's rocking chair that Grandpa & Grandma Harden gave her for X-mas.

This weekend Adrian found her feet, she loves grabbing them. Soon she will be able to
put her little toes in her mouth.





2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Oh my gosh, she has changed so much. I can really tell she's getting more "little girl" look instead of baby!!! Love the Easter dress! We'll have to get together sometime this spring!!

Anonymous said...

Loved your Easter blog! "Oh Moses, Moses!" I completely forgot about the Ten Commandments movie! My favorite part was when the angel of death came down. I always thought that was so creepy! Adrian looks like a doll!! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon! I thought it would be fun sometime this summer if we all could go camping together...just a thought! See you later!!

-Kim :)