Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weekend Trip Home


Well, we had a busy weekend, starting with Friday Pics and Doctor appointment. Friday morning Adrian and I headed off to Target for her 6mo. pics and I was all excited for the outfit I had, before we left I made sure to give her a bottle so she would be a full, happy baby. Well, she must of been too full and the second I took off her bib for her pics she spit-up all over her white top. It's a good thing mommy packed her Easter dress to get pics in too, so all I got was diaper pics and in her dress. Adrian did smile really big and did a great job sitting up on her own for the pictures. The pics will be ready for pick-up on Monday, I can't wait. Later in the afternoon we had Adrian's appointment and shots, then we picked up Aunt Jamie for the 2 hour drive back to Rockford.

Daddy, Mommy, & Adrian before Doug & Nicole's wedding on Sat.

Adrian enjoying the reception with Grandpa & Grandma Harden


Aunt Jamie getting some cuddle time, I love the look on Adrian's face.



Mommy's friend Kate, getting a chance to hold Adrian.


After the meal Grandpa & Grandma took Adrian home and babysat for the night so mom and dad could have a few drinks and socialize with other adults. It was a nice break! Grandpa & Grandma had kind of a rough night, Adrian still wasn't feeling the best after her shots and decided to wake around 11pm. At about 12:30am they tried a bottle, which did the trick and she slept the rest of the night.

No comments: