Monday, June 22, 2009

8 Months!!!

At 7:05pm 8 months ago Adrian was born and Mitch & I's world changed! There have been so many changes big, small, hard, and not so many easy. Mitch & I have loved having Adrian and watching her grow and learn. I took these pics tonight after her bath when she was crawling around in her room.

Since Adrian is 8 Months
I wanted to write 8 things I love about you.
1. I love how cuddly you are in the morning
2. I love watching you study things...I see you learning something everyday.

3. I love your smile
4. I love when I am holding you the way you act shy if someone talks to you.

5. I love all of the little noises and grunts you make when you play.
6. I love it when you crawl to me.

7. I love picking you up from daycare and seeing your smile.
8. I love how happy you are in the morning, right after waking up.

We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She couldn't be sweeter.
Love Grandma and Grandpa H.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just think its so cute that you are a mommy! Give her a kiss from me!

Kim