Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tagged

Debbi Rose my old co-worker from Nationwide (Hello Debbi!!), tagged me. This means I get to post an old pic from a random folder.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the rules...
1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We recently got our new laptop in Late November, so I don't have very old pics on this computer.
Here is Adrian & I at my Grandma Harden's house in Rudd Iowa for our Christmas celebration. We always look forward to seeing aunts, uncles, & cousins. And I can't forget about Grandma's awesome punch and chex mix...mmm...mmm. Adrian was 2 months in this pic. Oh, I remember those days when she would sleep a lot during the day, even with all of the laughing and talking going on. I could go shopping and she would sleep through the whole thing. I feel like Mitch & I have come so far since then as a family getting our routine down and really just feeling like we know what we are doing as parents...to some degree.

Now I am tagging...

1 comment:

MamaGottaRun said...

Hey thanks, that was fun to do!