Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Little Bit of Everything

I have taken a few pics over the last week and half, so I thought I would combine a few different blog postings.
Grandma & Grandpa...special delivery...ready for this weekend!!

First picture with Adrian smiling and you can see her top teeth!

I love letting the sun shine in and Adrian loves playing at the door.


MMM...MMM...Vitamin D!!!

Adrian & Preston's playdate! We went over to Amanda's place on Sat. to spend a little time. The kids did a good job playing together, she helped ease Preston into daycare this week.
I thought Miss Sassy's Face was sooo funny.

Adrian is all about obstacles. I often put pillows on the floor and she climbs all over them like a little obstacle course. As you can see she tried to tackle her jumper.



No comments: