Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Adrian!!

Adrian is officially 1 year tonight at 7:01 pm, it is crazy to think we have made it a year and how different our lives are with Little Adrian in it!
Adrian then... 6lbs. 15 ozs.

Adrian Now...20.5lbs (not official until Monday's appt.)
These are the pics I had taken on Monday from Diana Mandernach of Polk City. I think they turned out pretty good and they were about the price of Target. These are just a few she sent me but I will get a cd of all the pics taken and I can print what I want. I think she really looks like her daddy in the above pic!! In the below pic she was peaking out at the neighbors dog, but it made for a really good candid pic.

Oh, my little french baby!! Wee-Wee

Go Hawks!!

We had troubles getting a smile she keeping walking or crawling away to more interesting things, like camera, lights, and various equipment!

Happy Birthday Adrian, we love you very much!!
Mommy & Daddy

4 comments:

Nicole Schrage said...

Happy Birthday Adrian! Can you believe how the time flies! Love the little beret, now she just needs a crescent!

MamaGottaRun said...

Great pictures! She looks so cute. I love the little hat!

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday Adrian & congratulations mama on a great first year!!!

Time goes fast doesn't it? It seems like just yesterday we were exchanging notes on ultrasounds, glucos tests, and doctor's appointments.

LOVE the photos you had taken!

The Varner's Blog said...

What beautiful little girl!! I can't believe it has already been a year!!! The pictures are adorable!!!