Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Go Hawks!!!

It's been a while since my last post... Daddy has been busy helping Eric with re-siding our house. Once it is complete I will have some good before and after pics. Our goal is to have it all done by Adrian's b-day party next Sat. Mommy has a New Hire class at Nationwide she is training so she is always on the go from 8-4:30pm everyday!

Adrian's b-day is fast approaching, on Monday she is getting her 1 year pics taken by a photographer in Polk City. I have an outdoor outfit to get some good pics with pumpkins and the Iowa outfit she is wearing below. I am trying to get her used to the pom-pom, she normally throws and down and doesn't like waving it, but as you can tell in the video she got over that. Also, it is really the first video I have of her walking, I have such a hard time capturing it on tape, as soon as she sees the camera she wants it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the little cheerleader this weekend. Keep her working on those cheers.
Luv,
Gramdma Rollie