Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy Busy Weekend!!

I am glad to start this week and get back into our old routine. Last week I traveled to Amarillo while Adrian and Daddy got to spend 4 whole days without mommy. Amarillo was cold, so it wasn't hard transitioning to the Texas weather because it wasn't different then Iowa's :( Mommy was glad to get back home and see her family though!

Grandma Harden came down Saturday for a short visit and was so generous to babysit while mommy and daddy did some shopping and then celebrate Mark's 28th B-day Sat. night. Thank you Grandma!!!

Aunt Jamie & Uncle Mark
Doesn't Mark look excited for his b-day!?!

After supper in Altoona we went to Prairie Meadows, which was my first time. Yes, I kn0w I have lived here for 4 years and I have never gone. Well, I had some beginners luck playing Roulette, pocketing $158.00, so lets just say mommy enjoyed it a little!! Our curfew was 11pm because mommy and Aunt Jamie were competing in a race Sunday morning.

2010 Fight For Air Climb in Downtown Des Moines. The race is chip timed and you run up the stairs (41 flights) to the top of the Principal building.

A mere 10 minutes later! Yes, it is a very short race but the lungs were burning!!! With a time of 8:56, ranked 11th out of 97 for my age group.

We finally can see the light at the end of the tunnel, spring is around the corner. Today the house warmed up nice with the glorious sunshine and we got a little vitamin D.


Adrian was all smiles today, we had a great day today!!!

No comments: